Sunday 29 January 2017

The Most Venomous Snakes In The World

4. Black mamba - Dendroaspis polylepis

The Black mamba Is Africa's largest venomous snake, It is also the fastest snake in the world. It is also the 2nd largest snake in the world! They kill around 10,000 people are year! And are highly aggressive when threatened. They can grow up to 4 meters long!
 





3. Blue Krait - Bungarus candidus

The Blue krait is one of the most venomous snakes in the world, It loves to eat other snakes!
Believe it or not, one bite from this snake is enough to kill you! Apparently it's venom is 15 times deadlier then the Cobra's. 50% of the bites from this snake are fatal even with the antivenin!





2 . Eastern Brown Snake - Pseudonaja textilis

This snake is considered the 2nd most venomous snake in the world, The Eastern brown snake is responsible for 60% of deaths caused by snake bites in Australia. It feeds on: Frogs, Reptiles, Birds and Mammals.



1. Inland Taipan - Oxyuranus microlepidotus

The Inland Taipan is the most venomous snake in the world! One bite can kill 100 grown men!
It only eats mammals, it's favorite thing to eat is a rat.  






Thanks for reading my blog!!

I found this new awesome video platform called Viuly, I started using it a few months ago and I upload nature videos on it regularly. I really like it because it pays you to watch and upload videos. If you wanna check out my nature videos on Viuly you can sign up from HERE!! It will earn me and you a bit of cash if you do!! Thanks ;) Or if you want to watch my videos on You Tube click here ;)



My Channel ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment