Tuesday 30 July 2013

Crayfish

Me, my cousin and my Grandad went Cray fishing at a river at Shipka and found a big pool. There were lots of Cray fish there. We went down to the pool and I said,  "give me a worm!" so Grandad threw me the whole bucket, dropped the worms and they all fell out! After that, I had to go and look for some more.  I found a gigantic worm and put it on the hook.  With this worm, I caught a small Cray fish but put it back. Then I got closer to the water and this huge Cray fish came out to nibble my toe.

THAT REALLY FREAKED ME OUT!!!!!

We caught five bigger cray fish using a smaller one for bait. We cooked them, they were so tasty. I loved how when you cook them they turn bright red. The cray fish we caught were European Cray fish.


European Cray fish
The Cray fish I caught

4 comments:

  1. Those crayfish look so tasty! Very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for the comment, yes they were very tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you plan to update your blog i love to read what you guys have been up to?

    ReplyDelete