Sunday 3 May 2015

Question of the week

Hey guys, basically what I'm going to do is start doing Q & A on my You tube account.

How to play 

1. I will ask you a question in one of my videos and you will need to answer it in the comments below.
2.  The questions I ask you are about nature,for example - What is the fastest animal in the world? and you guys need to answer it.
3. You will have 3 days to answer the question and then I will reveal the correct answer in another video. I will do a question video every Sunday which means I will reveal the answers on Thursday's     
4. The question I ask you are from a Deadly 60 quiz game :) This is what the box looks like 

This is where i'm going to get the questions from

  If you want to check out my You tube account then go here




No comments:

Post a Comment