Sunday 18 December 2016

Trampoline Park - Infinite Air

I have always wanted to go to a tramponline park, and today I managed to do that, and luckly it was one of the biggest trampoline parks in the UK!! It was called Infinite Air!

                                                                           
                                                                             
They have wall running, basketball, dodgeball and an enormous airbag, as well as foam pits, slackline and battle beam. There is a pakour area which unfortunately only operates in private classes. My favourite things were the battle beam and a freejump with over 40 trampolines and box sections. On the freejump it's possible to run (illegally!) and jump for a long distance giving more power for flips and twists.

I won every person I battled with!! It was winner stays on, so I was there for quite a while ;)
 Apparantly there are plans to make the park even bigger!  I loved it so much and can't wait to return when I visit Durham again.



\

1 comment:

  1. Hello Admin, I am failed to see your attached video but read your post. It is a great park. I love jumping in Trampoline. I also share a resource for your checking http://trampolinereviewguide.com/best-trampoline-for-adults/

    ReplyDelete