Wednesday 21 March 2018

Snakes In Bulgaria 5. Adder

The Adder is a venomous snake that is extremely common and can be found throughout most of Western Europe and East Asia. They are not listed as super dangerous, and are not aggressive but they will bite when they feel alarmed or disturbed. Apparently there bites are extremely painful. They feed on small mammals, insects, birds, lizards, amphibians and sometimes worms and spiders. Females breed once every two or three years with litters commonly being born in late Summer to early April. Females usually hatch 5-20 snakes who will stay with there mothers for two or three days before leaving. The adder is not considered to be threatened, but is protected in some country's. There usually found in rocky hillsides or chalky downs but also will be found in meadows and edges of wood.


Thanks for reading my blog!!

I found this new awesome video platform called Viuly, I started using it a few months ago and I upload nature videos on it regularly. I really like it because it pays you to watch and upload videos. If you wanna check out my nature videos on Viuly you can sign up from HERE!! It will earn me and you a bit of cash if you do!! Thanks ;) Or if you want to watch my videos on You Tube click here ;)


                                                                     My channel ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment